Free From Silence 12 Success Stories of Overcoming Secrets, Sadness and Shame
By: Dr. Adrienne Michelle Horn, Amika Reynolds, M.D., Ayanna Mills Gallow, M.B.A, Brian E. Lewis, Pastor Casandra Brown, Chanel Rose-Budd, Cylia Williams-Staton, D Arlando Fortune, Kisha L. Clarke, Dr. Janell Jones, Larsche Reaves and Sharita Davis
What if I told you children from broken homes become the most successful adults? Or that the secrets, sadness, and shame you've been holding onto for years may be the reason why you'll succeed?
Social media portrays perfect people as those who prosper. Don't be a victim of their illusions. The fact that you're reading this is proof enough that you have all that it takes to take hold of the prosperity and peace you seek. This book proves imperfect people triumph over tragedy. Free From Silence: 12 Success Stories of Overcoming Secrets, Sadness & Shame by Bestselling Author Ayanna Gallow & 11 co-authors.
The problem is we live in an insta-world where everyone is seemingly perfect. This lie causes those with problems - aka normal people like you and me - to suffer in silence just to avoid embarrassment. In Free From Silence, twelve authors take you on their journeys to show that you are not alone in your sufferings.
In Free From Silence: 12 Success Stories of Overcoming Secrets, Sadness & Shame, these author's transformational stories break the silence about abuse, addiction, death, debt, depression, divorce, dysfunction, dyslexia, incarceration, and sickness. They give you a glimpse into the causes and effects of their past problems before showing you how they bounced back to become successful.
- If dysfunction is part of your childhood, this is how to become your own hero
- How to handle the death of a loved one, even if you feel like you can't go on
- Addiction ruined your future, right? Wrong! Follow these steps to thriving in recovery
- 4 steps to turn incarceration into a stepping stone to your personal freedom
- Where to find help in a national crisis and build businesses that make a dollar and a difference
- How to eliminate the pain of being an unwanted child (as an adult with children)
- What you should never when going through a divorce
- Why dyslexia works as a way to become one of the best in your field
- Say goodbye to debt and hello to legacy-building wealth principles for the average employee
- The truth about abuse and how to move past the nightmare into peace of mind
- What to do if sickness threatens to control your life
- When it's okay to be depressed and how to overcome your demons
If you are afraid to ask, “How do I go on?” or “How will I make it through the storm?”, then this book is for you. It gives you personal tips and tools used by the authors - Doctoral students, Doctors, Educators, Life Coaches, Ministers, and Professionals - based on their life experiences. They've revealed their secrets, sadness, and shame so that you can succeed and be Free From Silence.
Now, it's your turn to free yourself. Click the "Add to Cart" button and grab two copies - one for you and one for someone you want to lift out of isolation and suffering - and start your transformational journeys together!